Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Do not have a prostate. Ejaculating urine. What can I do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 6714 Questions
Hi, may I answer your health queries right Thank you I'm 68 years old I resently marriage I do not have a prostate but my surprise when I make love with my wife and I ejaculate I know that I don't ejaculate semen but what came out was urine I try to empty my bladder but still the urine came out please what I can do there is any medicine or treatment? please let me know thank you
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 53 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query
You have indeed asked a very interesting and important question and i will try my best to answer that
After the normal prostate surgery you will only have one valve left intact after surgery. So having only one valve is why your bladder empties when you climax. So, if a man does not empty his bladder before sex, he will squirt water when he climaxes. Water will squirt everywhere and I do mean everywhere. The more the man is turned on, and depending on the amount of water contained in his bladder will determine the amount of water he releases upon his ejaculation. You’re going to have one hell of an experience with high pressure water squirts during his ejaculation. You see, instead of sperm and semen coming out when he ejaculates, he will have water! The valve opens and closes just like before, but he does not have a second valve at the bladder holding the urine back, and letting only semen and sperm escape.
  By the way, if he empties his bladder entirely he will not be fully satisfied after he climaxes. Part of a man reaching orgasm is the feeling of fluid shoot through his tubes and out of his penis. The more he ejaculates, the more intense his orgasm is.
There is no medicine or treatment for that since you don't require it.
Enjoy your sexual life as it is said that you have great sex after a radical prostatectomy.
Even if urine enters vagina of your wife,it will not cause any harm to her.
I hope to have answered your query however you can revert to me for any further query.
Thanks and best of luck
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Do not have a prostate. Ejaculating urine. What can I do? 4 hours later
Thank you Dr I have another question: in my left testicle I have a bright-red blood blisters I gest its call angiokeratoma of fordyce the problem this thing if i touch them start bliging alot what can I do to let this thing desapear or any cream or medicine please let me know thank you
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
Angiokeratomas of FORDYCE  are harmless surface vascular lesions that can usually be left alone. As the black spots sometimes resemble melanoma, a skin biopsy may be performed to rule out malignancy and allay any fears.

If bleeding becomes a concern or treatment is requested for cosmetic purposes, they can be removed. Surgical options include excision, laser therapy, cryotherapy or electrocautery.
there is no medical treatment for this condition however you can apply some local antibiotic ointment temporarily
Thanks and best of luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor