Do nausea, tiredness and gastric problems signs of pregnancy?
Symptoms of pregnancy not possible so early
Hi XXXXXXX I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.The very first symptoms of pregnancy like nausea, vomiting, gastric reflux, tiredness and lethargy start at the earliest about the time of the missed expected periods. These symptoms are due to hormonal changes in the body due to conception. Such hormonal changes that become visible as these early pregnancy symptoms are seen in the body after implantation of the conceptus in the uterine cavity, which is around 5 days after conception date.
So, it is usually not possible to feel and detect these symptoms of pregnancy before the expected period date.
I would suggest you to wait for your periods, if they get delayed then do get a urine pregnancy test done to confirm the pregnancy.
Hope you found the answer helpful. Please do get back for further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Are tiredness and nausea signs of pregnancy
- Period is late tiredness and nausea how to avoid pregnancy
- Are spotting tiredness and nausea signs of pregnancy
- Headache tiredness nausea dizziness chance of pregnancy
- Tiredness and nausea
- Excessive nausea and tiredness during pregnancy
- Is tiredness nausea and headache a sign of pregnancy
- Can tiredness spotting and cramps be signs of pregnancy
- Could tiredness and soreness in breasts with nausea indicate pregnancy
- Are lightheadedness tiredness oozy feeling are early signs of pregnancy