Do nausea and tenderness of the nipples along with the absence of menstruation indicate pregnancy?
Need more information
Hello and welcome
I appreciate your concern
Please elaborate your query to advise accordingly
Do you mean to say that your period is late by 7 days
Are you worried about the possibility of pregnancy
let me know if you have any query
wishing you best of health
There is a second faint line and the symptoms correspond with early pregnancy.
My advice would be to confirm it by doing serum beta hcg levels and subsequently an ultrasound if the serum levels are positive.
It is positive for early pregnancy test based on the image you uploaded.
However, these pregnancy tests can have false positive and false negative results.
Beta HCG levels in your blood are a more accurate way of determining pregnancy. That is why I recommended it. Subsequent ultrasound to confirm the gestational sac presence would also be required
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of menstruation cause nausea
- Menstruation cause nausea causes
- Is pregnancy possible during menstruation
- Menstruation during pregnancy
- Can spottingbackache and nausea be indication of pregnancy
- Menstruation and pregnancy
- Diagnosis of menstruation cause nausea
- Dizziness nausea tender breasts and altered menstruation reason
- Darkened nipples nausea reduced menstruation frequent urination headaches pregnant
- Treatment and cure for menstruation cause nausea
- What causes weight gain inspite of being on Effexor for depression?
- What does twinging sensation in and around stomach indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pressure under lower left rib cage
- Suggest treatment for scleroderma
- Is Stematil safe with Sertraline?
- What causes low MPV?
- Does drinking excess water lead to reduced kidney function?
- Does Claritin Redi medication cause lymphadenopathy?
- Can hepatitis-C be contracted through a cut wound in the hand?
- What causes numbness in legs and face after taking steroid injections in...