Do muscle spasm in the chest and back, and bradycardia with occasional skipped beats require immediate attention?
I would recommend performing some tests.
I passed carefully through your question and would explain that your symptoms could be related to inflammation or an electrolyte imbalance.
Anyway, considering this episode, I would recommend consulting with your attending physician and performing some tests:
- A chest X-ray study
- A resting ECG and cardiac enzymes
- Complete blood count, PCR, ESR for inflammation
- CPK levels (muscle enzymes)
- Kidney and liver function tests
- Blood electrolytes
- Thyroid hormone levels for thyroid gland dysfunction
- Vitamin D plasma levels for possible deficiency
You should discuss with your doctor on the above tests.
Hope to have been helpful!
Dr. Iliri Sharka,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest pain and bradycardia in pregnant lady
- Chest pain and sinus bradycardia
- Espogeal spasms that cause bradycardia
- Bradycardia and tight chest
- Back and chest muscle spasm
- Upper back pain bradycardia
- My ekg came back no significant abnormality andd sinus bradycardia
- Bradycardia and muscle aches
- What causes occasional bradycardia
- Chest pain bradycardia