Do kegel exercises cause ED?

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Thu, 5 Nov 2015 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question: i did kegel exercises 2 years ago , but i was doing it 24 hours and i think i did it in a wrong way or something. however , after 5 months of doing it , i got erectile dysfunction. my erection was amazing and it last too much time. now it doesn't even last for few seconds and weak very short pennis . this is now going on with me for 1 year and 9 months. i test all tests and there is no cure for me cuz i don't have any problem as doctors claim. but it is not phsycological because im measuring my erection when i wake up. early morning erection is so weak and small it doesn't even good to insert it in a woman. check my reports

please note , im sure from my all previous tests it is something related to musceles or nervous system not blood. so in case you prefer to consult with another doctors together it will be good idea since my problem is very complicated and it needs a doctor who has physiotherapy back ground to help me i think.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
S1 nerve compression should be evaluated properly

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for writing to us

I have gone through your query and I have also reviewed the reports.

I don't think kegel exercise is the real reason for your long standing erectile dysfunction.

I am of the view that Erectile dysfunction could very well be related to central disc buldge which should be properly evaluated by a Neurologist. Neurologist would look for other signs of S1 nerve compression e.g perianal sensory deficit etc so to ascertain if compression could be an underlying cause for your erectile dysfunction.
Rest of your investigations are normal including hormones, semen and urine profile.
I also feel there is an element of anxiety and stress in your case due to this long standing nature of your problem possibly making matters worse for you.
I would like to know if cialis has had any positive effect for your erectile dysfunction? Or has it made no difference at all to this problem?

Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 22 hours later
Well i tried ciallis for 4 months, the only effect i had is that i got the weak erection many times a day instead of once or twice , but the erection i had is the same the weak small pennis that is around 80 degree with very light thickness not thick af all, in the past my erection was 140 degree and very thick and strong . So i think ciallis was useless cuz it give me this erection but no improve it is the same that what i have now, i cant even sleep with a gurl with this erection cuz so soft and i have to squeeze my muscele to make my erection stand up
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
I suggest a higher dose of cialis

Detailed Answer:
Hi.

I suggest a higher dose of cialis i.e either 50 mg or even 100 mg. You should not take it regularly. Take it intermittently.