Do injectable steroids cause weight gain?
Yes,but only in higher dosage.
Hi and welcome to HCM.
Steroids are hormones that are anabolic and it means that it will cause weight gaining. It will affect metabolic processes in our organism and make accumulation of all nutritients, fats,proteins and sugar. It mostly affect sugar metabolism and cause production of fat tissue from sugar so it accumulates in our body. also it will cause water retaining.
any artificial steroids will affect XXXXXXX metabolic processes in our body but in appropriate dosage these affects will be minimal.
ALso,appropriate diet can decrease these effects too.
WIsh you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nasal steroids weight gain
- Do steroids cause weight gain
- Steroid injections weight gain
- Epidural steroid injection weight gain
- Steroid inhalers and weight gain
- Best steroid for weight gain
- Epidural steroids weight gain
- Weight gain after steroid injections
- Ciplactin weight gain steroid
- Weight gain a side effect of steroid epidural injection