Do i need to have complete course of vaccination after having possible exposure with no bite marks?
Just take booster.
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern. Since you have already taken post exposure prophylaxis recently and moreover the exposure you had this time was not significant, so you can simply take your remaining 2 booster doses. These vaccines once given forms antibodies in thr body which persists for months or even years. So just take two remaining booster doses. Nothing else is required. If you have any further query, please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rat bite vaccination schedule
- Got a cat bite need to get vaccination
- Can use alcohol after dog bite vaccination
- Flu vaccine after exposure
- Anti rabies vaccine injection timing after biting
- After taking rabies vaccine a dog bites again
- Body mark after vaccination
- Is roto virus vaccination and flu vaccination needed
- When to use rabbis vaccine after dog bite
- Dog bite teeth mark rabies vaccine