Do high frequency sound waves cause earache?
Please give me your opinion on the matter.
Very high frequencies can lead to earache and even sensory neural loss. The frequencies in the dog trainers are out of human hearing range and are not audible to humans. They are usually not associated with any such side effects and it depends on the quality of product. if you still feel the same than avoid using it.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal, ENT Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?