Do facial rashes and short term memory loss while treating shingles require ER consultation?
Yes, please go to the ER.
Hello and thanks for using HealthcareMagic.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Seems like an allergic reaction from the drugs you are using, so, it is necessary to get an evaluation at The Earliest to the nearest ER because of the possibility of the anaphylaxis.
Stopping the drugs and getting treated with corticosteroids is necessary.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Epilim short term memory loss
- Short term memory loss treatment
- Generlac for short term memory loss
- Chest pain ears ringing tingling hands short-term memory loss shingles
- Short term memory loss cerazette
- Headache aphasia short term memory loss symptoms
- Short term memory loss wooziness
- Premature babies short term memory loss
- Azathioprine short term memory loss
- How can short term memory loss be treated