Do dizziness, light headedness, nausea, fluctuating BP, and pain in back and shoulders requires immediate attention?
Yes you should.
Hello and Thanks for query,
Light headedness, dizziness, and nausea is very likely due to your increased pressures and fluctuating BP. Diastolic 110 comes under severe diastolic hypertension and should not be neglected.
Pain in back and shoulders could be due to your other overlapping problems.
Why pancreatitis? Pancreatitis usually presents with severe pain in abdomen.
I would suggest you to go to ER and get a 2D Echo done to rule out cardiac pathology involving aorta.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Ramesh Kumar,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nausea light headedness head rushes chest pains
- What causes pain in the sciatica light headedness and dizziness
- Dizziness light headedness and nausea due to ear infection
- Causes of dizziness and light headedness
- What causes light headedness and heart burn with back pain
- White coat syndrome taking bp medication dizziness light headedness help
- Frequent dizziness and light headedness
- Cause of light headedness dizziness chest heaviness low bp
- Menopause light headedness dizziness
- Lower back pain and light headedness
- Suggest treatment for dizziness, fatigue and nausea when diagnosed with...
- What causes constant abdominal bloating after gallbladder surgery?
- Suggest remedies for chronic hiccups
- Suggest treatment for severe cramps and abdominal pain
- What does my HIDA report result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, low grade fever and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of GERD
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux despite taking Nexium
- Does Tylenol Cold cause diarrhea when taken for cold and flu?
- Suggest treatment for multiple anal abscesses