Do coughing and breathing difficulty after working in slurry require immediate attention?
No need to worry for this.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Thanks for the detailed history.
In my opinion, you should not worry much at present.
Tell him to inhale fresh air in open environment.
Do warm water gargles and steam inhalation 4-5 times a day.
Drink plenty of fluids orally and keep himself hydrated.
He will mostly improve with all these in 1 day.
But if he develops worsening breathing difficulty, cough, chest pain etc then take him to hospital.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wishing good health to your son. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difficulty breathing and coughing
- Coughing with metallic taste and breathing difficulty
- Chest pain while breathing and coughing difficulty in breathing
- Indegestion cough difficulty breathing
- Shortness of breath and coughing after drinking
- Flu blocked nose breathing difficulty coughing treatment
- Child has cough difficulty breathing losing voice
- Barking cough and breathing after tonsillectomy
- Bad breath after cough
- Coughing and breathing difficulty after exposure to aerosol fumes treatment