Do condoms provide 100% protection against HIV?
Risky act with risky people
At the outset the act may not be transmitting virus truly. But for all thereotically purposes we term it risky and you may be lucky to get away with it without passing virus.
Since your girlfriend did not test positive for HIV that is good but there is high chances such people would be playing with fire having more than one relationship at a time.
Second if you have HSV1 the HIV is easy to transmit in such persons, so do not take risk. I know you had IgG which is good but be careful with polygamous relationships.
You can get the ELISA test after 15 days for HIV to prove that you are negative for HIV.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Condom broke risk of hiv infection
- Chances of getting hiv wearing condom
- Condom break while intercourse chances of hiv
- What are the chances of getting hiv wearing a condom
- Is it easy to get hiv when the condom break
- Condom slipped off inside hiv
- Condom breakage no ejaculation std or hiv
- Catching hiv broken condoms
- Does hiv contract after condom bursting
- Do condoms provide 100 protection against hiv