Do chronic pain syndrome, severe mouth and jaw pain, and leg pain require emergency visit for prescription?
You can get a prescription from your treating physician or from ER
I think that you should visit the ER and request for a prescription. Your treating physician can also write it for you.
As a general advice, I can suggest you to try acupuncture as it has been demonstrated to depress pain centers of the brain. You can continue to take your ongoing treatment along.
Hope my answered is helpful.
Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for chronic pain syndrome
- Symptoms of chronic pain syndrome
- Severe jaw pain causes
- Suggest medication for chronic pain syndrome
- Drugs/medication for chronic pain syndrome
- Chronic pain syndrome dla claims
- Chronic pain syndrome and dla
- Diagnosis of chronic pain syndrome
- Suggest pain relief medication for chronic pain syndrome
- Chronic pain syndrome causes