Do Chest Tightness And Coughing For Two Months Indicative Of Lung Cancer?
I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but it seems that you are having an attack of allergic bronchitis .. I would recommend that you follow this medication regimen :
1) an antihistaminic as citrizine once daily before going to bed
2) a mast cell stabilizer as singular once daily for contionous 14 days
3) a bronchodilator as ventolin every 6 hours
if no improvement occur, then I would recommend that you get a ct scan of your chest to exclude lung pathologies..
I hope you find this helpful..
if you don't have any other clarifications then please close the discussion
Dear Ma'am, Mast cell stabilizers are medications that control cells that cause allergy and inflammation.. unfourtanetly it is not available over the counter and it requires a perscribtion from your doctor. I hope you find this helpful. if you don't have any other clarifications then please close the discussion ..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Flutter empty feeling in chest
- Heart flip flops in chest
- Grey bumps on chest
- Heart flutter mild headache sore chest
- Fever sensitivity to light headache rash on chest
- Feeling of a stitch in my chest
- Fast pulsating feeling in chest
- Feeling of fluid in chest
- Headache indigestion heavy chest
- Food poisoning tight chest