Do chest congestion and hoarseness in voice require medical attention?
I can understand your concern.
As you explain the history if you will have several breathlessness, high fever or continuing coughs than you probably should go to ER to get medical help.
This seems like a viral situation of the throat and the larynx.
Don't worry I don't think you will need the ER.
Hope to have been helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hoarse voice dry cough and tight chest
- Hoarse voice and congestive heart disease
- 6 week old baby congested hoarse voice
- Sore chest and hoarse voice magnesium
- 6 week old has hoarse voice and congestion
- Congestive heart failure hoarse voice
- Tightness in chest hoarse voice reason
- Hoarse voice and chest pain
- Hoarse voice tight chest
- Drugs/medication for voice hoarseness