Do alternate positive and negative pregnancy test results indicate a pregnancy?
Get your blood beta HCG testing.
As your urine test is sometimes positive and another time negative, it is better to get your blood beta hCG to confirm pregnancy.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Richa Agarwal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fluoxetine and negative pregnancy test result
- Nauseous but negative pregnancy test
- False positive pregnancy test results
- Positive pregnancy test negative ultrasound
- Positive pregnancy test results
- Cerazette negative pregnancy test results
- Pregnancy test negative turned positive
- Faint negative result on pregnancy test
- Faded negative results in pregnancy test
- Weak positive pregnancy test result