Do TriNessa birth control pills cause bleeding?
Stop the current pack and start new pack
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns about bleeding and pill.
Following is my reply:
1) This is called withdrawal bleeding in medical terms and happens when you miss the pill.
2) I agree it was bit sooner in your case with missing just one pill.
3) You should consider this bleeding as your regular period and start a new pack of pills. Discard the current pack of pills.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Birth control pill early bleeding
- Trinessa birth control pill
- What causes vaginal bleeding when on birth control pills
- Birth control pills causing twitching
- Do birth control pills cause intermenstrual bleeding and spotting
- Bleeding on birth control pill
- What causes bleeding while on birth control pills
- How to control bleeding caused due to birth control pills
- Birth control pills cause depression
- Intermenstrual bleeding birth control pills
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful back and pelvis due to adenomyosis
- What causes postmenopausal bleeding, severe elbow pain and ankle swelling?
- Do Duphaston and Siphene help in getting conceived?
- What causes swollen painful pubic area post full hysterectomy?
- What causes bleeding ears and pain under lower left rib cage?
- What causes lesion on labia minora with negative STD panel test?
- Does I pill taken two years ago cause irregular periods?
- Is NuvaRing an effective reversible method of birth control?
- What causes itching around labia after menstruation?