Do Pristiq or Klonopin cause sleepiness and fatigue?
Do not be concerned.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I had gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Tiredness and sleepiness are common side effects caused by Latuda. Also Pristiq can cause sleepiness.
Please note that as your body adjusts to the Latuda and Pristiq during treatment these side effects may go away.
However if you can not handle with feeling tired you should make an appointment with your doctor so that he or she may decrease the dose.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constipation fatigue sleepiness
- Headache fatigue and sleepiness in children
- I feel fatigue sleepy n dizzy whats the cause
- Diagnosis of sleepy fatigue nausea
- Symptoms of sleepy fatigue nausea
- Sleepy fatigue nausea causes
- Extreme sleepiness and fatigue
- Pristiq and fatigue
- Std fatigue tiredness sleepy
- Is sleepiness or unusual drowsiness a side effect of klonopin?