Do Meloxicam and Diclofenac contain aspirin in them?
Aspirin allergic people can be allergic to this medicines as well.
Thank you for the query.
Neither of this medicines do not contain Aspirin. However allergy to aspirin is a contraindication for usage of this medicines. Some patients who have rash after aspirin, can also be allergic to Diclofenac and Meloxicam. So you should be careful using this medicines.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does aspirin contain caffeine
- Does ibuprofen contain aspirin
- Does butalbital contain aspirin
- Dolo 650 contains aspirin
- Does amitriptyline contain aspirin
- Does combiflam contains aspirin
- Meloxicam vs diclofenac pain relief
- Does aspirin contain acetaminophen
- Aspirin and diclofenac
- Does aleve contain aspirin
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?