Do Kombiglyze and Farxiga medications cause fatigue, headache and nausea?
Possible side effects
Noted your concern. Hypoglycemia can cause headaches. So if yoyr pills are causing hypoglycemia, that could explain the headaches. Besides, Dapagliflozin( Fraiga) can cause dehydration. It could cause giddiness, tiredness and occasionally headaches
Nausea could be from Kombiglyze.
please wait few days more
Keep yourself well hydrated. Most side effects disappear over a period of time. I would recommend you to wait for some more time before deciding drug change.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms fatigue headache nausea mood swings cravings
- Nausea fatigue headache lower back pain
- Dizzy fatigued headache bloated
- Fatigue headache and unexplained bruising
- Arterial blockage fatigue headache
- Fatigue headache nausea vomit bright light
- Fatigue headache earache sore neck nausea
- Nausea fatigue headache cramps
- Symptoms nausea fatigue headache
- Short period fatigue headaches mild nausea