Do Janumet and Dibeta-SR help to stabilize glucose levels?
Janumet is sitagliptin plus metformin.
Dear friend , greetings from HCM .
I understand your concern. Janumet is having one insulin sensitizer with metformin that is sitagliptin. But if your glucose levels are controlled with just Diabeta S R that is metformin alone it is not needed to take janumet
Kindly check your fasting , post prondial glucose and HbA1c also microalbuminuria. Later we can decide if you need janumet of just metformin is sufficient.
Please do remember that lifestyle changes that includes the dietary management and physical exercise is the key to mange sugar levels.
Thank you for contacting me and do write us for more
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Help need help with blood glucose levels
- High glucose levels with chemotherapy
- Is 119 glucose level normal
- Diabetes overheating and glucose levels
- Will starlix help in controlling high glucose level
- Generic for janumet
- Level of glucose in glucose drip
- My glucose level is at 148
- Glucose level 365