Do IVF hormones cause breast cancer?
Movable lumps are benign.
IVF hormones will not produce LUMPS in breast. And movable lumps will not cause pain nor will be cancerous.
It may be fibroadenoma or cyst.
I suggest you to consult a surgeon.
Hope my answers help you.
Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How is breast cancer caused
- Hormone tablet for breast cancer
- Breast cancer metastasis causes
- Breast cancer causes and symptoms
- Will intake of hormonal tablets cause breast cancer
- Things that cause breast cancer
- Hormone breast cancer
- Hormone treatment for breast cancer
- Breast cancer caused by hormones
- Hormone therapy for breast cancer
- Is Crina NCR effective for irregular menstruation?
- Can Misoprostol induce withdrawal bleeding?
- What does a negative home pregnancy test after IUI procedure indicate?
- What does clear watery vaginal discharge with itchy vulva indicate?
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation when trying to conceive
- What causes vaginal spotting after taking an I-pill?
- What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for hyperprolactinemia causing infertility
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sexual activity?
- What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?