Do Glucosamine and Chondroitin sulfate affect liver?
what a good pain pill that don't affect your liver and don' upset your stom.
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and would answer point by point.
Available data suggests that glucosamine and chondroitin is very safe and don't cause any liver damage however it may cause upset stomach,diarrhea and constipation.
It may cause allergic reaction in few because glucosamine is made from shell fish and people having allergy to shell fish can have allergic reaction after eating glucosamine.
Safest pain killers which don't cause any problem to your liver and stomach are narcotic pain killers like OXYCODONE,MS contin,TRAMADOL etc,however the problem with these narcotic medication is addiction,overdosage and misuse.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Glucosamine chondroitin for cervical spondylosis
- Doctor's choice glucosamine and chondroitin
- Side effects glucosamine chondroitin msm
- Glucosamine chondroitin and msm
- Glucosamine & chondroitin tablets
- Glucosamine chondroitin capsules
- Glucosamine sulfate with chondroitin
- Benefits of glucosamine chondroitin
- Jointace collagen chondroitin & glucosamine
- Glucosamine and chondroitin supplements