Do Ecosprin and Ovafuze increase the chances of getting pregnant?
You can conceive normally
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) These tablets does not have much impact and there is no use of taking them.
2) There is no harm in trying within 3 months of abortion.
3) You can keep trying and you have good chances of conception as you have already conceived once.
4) Many women do abort first time and is not a cause for worry. You have good chances of successful pregnancy next time.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol.
No need to wait
There is no need to wait for 6 months. You can start trying immediately.
You don't need any medicines.
There is no need to repeat semen analysis of your husband as you have conceived once.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chances of getting pregnant at 38
- Getting pregnant at 44 chances
- Getting pregnant at 45 chances
- Use of ecosprin to be get pregnant
- Chances of getting pregnant at 37
- Chances of getting pregnant
- Menogon chances of getting pregnant
- Diet to increase my chances of getting pregnant
- Clomid chances of getting pregnant
- Increases chances of getting pregnant
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?