question-icon

Do Duphaston and Siphene help in getting conceived?

Posted on Tue, 2 Jun 2015
Question: iam 31 and iam having pcod and using shiphone 50 mg and duphaston ...i stopped duphaston on may 1st iam having cramping still didnot get my periods ..is it possible to get pregnancy with shiphine and duphoaston

Answered by Dr. Soumya (15 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Pregnancy is possible

Detailed Answer:

I have read you query and I understand your concerns about possibility of pregnancy.

Following is my reply:

1) Siphene and duphaston help you in conceiving.

2) Since your periods are delayed for 6 days, there is possibility of pregnancy.

3) I suggest you do a home pregnancy test today and check if you are pregnant.

4) Let me know the result so that I can advice further.

I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.

Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.

Dr. Soumya
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Soumya

OBGYN