Do Duphaston and Siphene help in getting conceived?
Pregnancy is possible
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns about possibility of pregnancy.
Following is my reply:
1) Siphene and duphaston help you in conceiving.
2) Since your periods are delayed for 6 days, there is possibility of pregnancy.
3) I suggest you do a home pregnancy test today and check if you are pregnant.
4) Let me know the result so that I can advice further.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does siphene helps in conceiving twins
- Took siphene and duphaston and had miscarriage
- With siphene and duphaston can i concieve within a month
- Siphene 100mg helps to conceive
- Does siphene helps to conceive
- Siphene and duphaston
- Siphene 50mg helps in conceiving
- Taking siphene and duphaston will i surely get pregnant
- How tab siphene helps in conceiving
- Have pcod talking siphene duphaston can i conceive
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful back and pelvis due to adenomyosis
- What causes postmenopausal bleeding, severe elbow pain and ankle swelling?
- Do Duphaston and Siphene help in getting conceived?
- What causes swollen painful pubic area post full hysterectomy?
- What causes bleeding ears and pain under lower left rib cage?
- What causes lesion on labia minora with negative STD panel test?
- Does I pill taken two years ago cause irregular periods?
- Is NuvaRing an effective reversible method of birth control?
- What causes itching around labia after menstruation?