Do Cipralex, Xanax, Catalip, Socian, Testosterone Decanoate and Nandrolone interact with each other?

Dr. Noble Zachariah

Posted on Fri, 17 Mar 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Good morning.
My name is XXXX I am from Portugal.
Would like to know if there are direct interactions between my medication and some steroids I am going to take due to competition proposes.
I know there are some indirect interactions like mood swings and so on but my first concern are direct interactions that can be dangerous between the compounds.
daily medication - xanax, cipralex, socian, catalip.
steroids - decanoate testosterone, phenylproprionate testosterone, proprionate testosterone, cypionate testosterone and Nandrolone.
Thanks a lot for your time.
Best Regards.
XXXX
Answered by Dr. Noble Zachariah 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No documented direct adverse interaction.

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXX,

Welcome and thanks for your query.
There is no documented direct interaction between the different anabolic steroids you have listed and your current medicines.
There is however an interaction between Xanax and Socian ( Amisulpride) that both increase sedation.

Do get back to me if you have further queries.