Do Amoxicillin, Prednisone, Flexeril and Clonidine cause any side-effects if taken together?
There are some interactions.
Flexeril and Clonidine may have additive central nervous system side effects.
The importance of this interaction cannot be anticipated. You can only find out by trying.
Also, prednisone may affect antihypertensive treatment.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Panagiotis Zografakis, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will eltroxin and pantoprazole taken together cause side effects
- Clonidine hydrochloride side effects
- Is drowsiness a side effect of flexeril?
- Side effects of flexeril
- Is shaking a side effect of clonidine?
- Clonidine tablet side effects
- Is fever a side effect of clonidine?
- Is constipation a side effect of flexeril?
- Is diarrhea a side effect of flexeril?
- Is trembling a side effect of flexeril?
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?