Do Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen cause false positivity on a drug screen?
can acetaminophen cause a false positive on a drug screen
Yes, Ibuprofen can cause it.
Thanks for using HCM.
Yes Ibuprofen can cause false positivity on a drug screen.
Acetaminophen do not cause false positivity on a drug screen.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difference between ibuprofen and acetaminophen
- Alternate ibuprofen acetaminophen for pain
- Acetaminophen and ibuprofen
- Mix acetaminophen and ibuprofen
- Take ibuprofen with acetaminophen
- Ibuprofen and acetaminophen dosage
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen and ibuprofen
- Mixing hydrocodone acetaminophen ibuprofen
- Ibuprofen vs acetaminophen liver
- Alternating ibuprofen and acetaminophen