Dizzy Often Feel Like I’m Passing Out Severe Posterior Hypotension
Kindly asked for some more information related to the symptoms you have
I carefully read your question and would like to know a little more information related to the issues you mentioned.
- For how long do you feel these symptoms?
- Are the symptoms continuous of on and off? Which is the pattern?
- Any thing that makes you worse of helps you?
- Any other symptoms like irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, chest pain, or anything else?
- Any sign of infection, like diarrhea, vomiting, fever, cough, joint pains, urinary symptoms, skin rash?
- Are you on any treatment? You mentioned depression, are you taking drugs for it?
- What do you mean with fluid retention, do you have swelling of legs or any similar issue?
- How is your menstrual periods?
-Have you ever had blood tests in the last 3-6 months related to anemia (CBC), thyroid (TSH, FT4), liver, kidney function tests, sugar and lipids?
- Do you smoke, do you do regular physical activity or exercises? Are you eating and drinking well?
- How is your weight, any changes recently?
There are many causes of the symptoms you mention from depression, which might cause you to feel dizzy and fatigued to important structural issues like the heart, thyroid, kidney problems, diabetes, infections, side effects of medications, etc; having some more information on the above questions might help us better understand your condition and be of greater help.
I am waiting to hear from you related to the above issues. You can copy and paste my questions in your reply and answer next to the question for it to be easier for you to not forget them or miss them.
Dr. Antoneta Zotaj, General and Family Physician