Dizziness, reflux problems, tightness in wind pipe, smoker. Causes ?
I am getting a feeling of dizziness for a couple of days. and feeling very uncomfortable. There has been reflux problem in past and my when i am brething XXXXXXX , i am feeling a tightness in my wind pipe. i smoke 3 cigg per days which has come down considerably in last months.
Thanks for posting your query
Dizziness and chest tightness can be due to GERD(reflux disease), Blood pressure changes, Heart conditions or even due to anxiety.
I would like to know few questions which would help me in guiding you better:
1) Are you under any stress?
2) Why have you been taking Azithromycin?
3) Do you have any ear infection?
4) Is there family history of BP or heart disorder?
5) Is your reflux under control now?
Please answer to the above question as this will help me in suggesting you better.
Anticipating for your reply.
2) Becausing i was throat infection also few days back.
3) No Ear Infection
4) My GrandMother Had, My parents dont have BP.
5) Its Under control but not fully, Sometime in the morning i have a choking sensation( type of dysphagia).
My weight is 85 Kgs and Height 5;7"
Thanks for the reply,
According to the symptoms reported by you it seems like you are having reflux issue which is being aggravated by stress and anxiety.
How about taking a break from work for couple of days.? Think, this can help you a lot. More stressful and more smoke and further aggravate the problem. You really need a break from your schedule.
Some suggestions for you:
1)Have small frequent meals in a day comprising of fresh fruits and salads.
2)Avoid oily,processed junk food intake.
3)Drink lots of water
5)Do meditation or yoga which will help in stress and even reflux problem.
6)Do not lie down immediately after meals.
7)While lying down keep your head portion elevated by using pillows.
8)Avoid smoking and alcohol.
9)After getting up in the morning chew few almonds which are soaked in water overnight.
10)Add 1 teaspoon of XXXXXXX cider vinegar to 1/2 glass of water and have this with dinner.
11)Chew fennel seeds(saunf) after meals.It has natural digestive and antireflux properties.
I would also like to advice you to get your Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar checked once to rule out any other cause.
Hope I have answered your query.I will be available for follow up if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mentos causing acid reflux
- Acid reflux causes and symptoms
- Can mitral valve cause reflux problems
- Causes of gastric reflux
- Duromine causing acid reflux
- Causes of severe acid reflux
- Causes of lpr reflux
- Does deepthroating cause reflux
- Dizziness reflux problems tightness in wind pipe smoker causes
- Cause of silent reflux
- Genital and anal itching, white testicular and anal skin, wounds
- Nausea, dizziness, sweating, fainting, Brain, EEG and Echo test negative
- Are there any chances of pregnancy with irregular period and abnormal...
- Overweight,vaginal discharge,no infection,want to conceive.
- Involuntary urination at night, during deep sleep, stress, overactive...
- Abortion, clots in menstrual cycle, spotting, vaginal bleeding, ovarian...
- How to treat dark patches under finger nails ?
- What are the side effects of ipill ?
- White patches on beard, vitiligo, betnesol safe to use ?
- What does Early Diastolic notch in scan report suggest ?