Dizziness, pressure in ears and noise while swallowing after child birth. Treatment?
Thanks for the query.
It is least likely that your current problem is because of the pregnancy.
It sounds more like you are suffering from a middle ear infection which actually explains all your symptoms you are suffering from. It is a treatable problem and you need not get worried.
I advice the following things.
Abstain from driving and swimming for 2 weeks.
Avoid listening to loud music and avoid water entering into your ear.
Seek help from ENT doctor for an examination and treatment with certain middle ear sedatives like Beta Histadine.
I hope, I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have follow up queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment of child who swallowing kerosene
- Noise in the ears ayurvedic treatment
- Ear pressure vertigo dizziness tinnitus memory loss causes and treatment
- Treatment for swallowed ear bud
- Ayurvedic treatment for swallowed coin for child
- Swallow dettol child treatment
- What is the treatment for noise and discomfort in ear
- Treatment for infection in child s ear piercing
- Treatment for negative ear pressure
- Treatment for pain swallowing after injury
- Blood test showing abnormal WBCs, neutrophils, lymphocytes, alkaline...
- Sperm test found to have very severe oligoteratozoo with severe...
- Pain in back. Is cold the cause & what medication?
- Advised for gall bladder, hydrosil and prostrate gland enlargement...
- Dizziness, pressure in ears and noise while swallowing after child...
- Blurred vision, pain & dry eyes,flashing lights in eye, menopausal &...
- Old and out of shape. Heart rate races after strenuous exercise. Use a...
- My urine really stinks. Why would this happen?
- Pain in the head, pulsing sound in ears, back pain. Serious issue?
- Sore and achy around heart. Fluctuates throughout the day. Why would...