Difficulty maintaining erection, discomfort in right testicle. Should I seek medical help?
Thanks for posting your query.
Difficulty in keeping an erection along with a pain in right testicle might be suggestive of an infection in the region like- infection of the epididymis, prostate, bladder, or seminal vesicles.
Seeking the help of a urologist at this point will be helpful to find out the infection early. Systemic antibiotics might be needed for the treatment.
It is best to avoid sex and maintain good hygiene till the infection is cured properly.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Thanks for writing again.
Just an occasional mild cramp like feeling might be due to stress and anxiety or due to mild inflammation of corpus spongiosum. Excessive masturbation or any injury to penis might also be responsible for this.
Avoiding alcohol and caffeine will help in reducing anxiety and stress thus enhancing the sexual performance also.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Occasionally he cannot get "as hard of an erection" as he can and cannot keep the erection. What are the possible causes of why this would occur? Thank you for all the help!
The hardness of erection depends on the extent of blood supply that is going in the penis due to stimulation. Stress and anxiety have been the most common reason of lesser hardness.
Good couple intimacy is necessary to solve this problem.
In addition if the symptoms persists, perhaps use of erection enhancing pills might be considered. A urologist will help in prescribing the drugs.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swelling in the testicles difficulty in erection what is wrong
- Cannot maintain an erection right medication
- Testicle pain after erection
- Difficulty getting erection difficulty maintaining erection physical or psychological problem
- Ice help maintain erections
- 26 year old having sagging testicles difficulty in erection advice
- Causes for difficulty maintaining an erection
- Have pain in left testicle effecting erection what to do
- Varicocele cause difficulty maintain an erection
- I have discomfort in testicle and sensation of erection
- Swollen legs, dark patches. Have stasis dermatitis and OCD. Will I be...
- Difficulty maintaining erection, discomfort in right testicle. Should I...
- Would anesthesia used to make a patient unconscious cause hand tremor?
- Black or brown freckles on penis, flat, no discomfort. Is this normal?
- What could red spots on hairline mean?
- Testicle swollen huge and hurts to touch. Why?
- Sudden awakening from sleep, heart racing, high blood pressure, ringing...
- What kind of cancer is it when colonoscopy shows a malignant mass in...
- Itching vagina, discharge and bleeding during sex. Maybe bacterial...
- Have hypoglycemia. Want to try HCG diet. Is it safe?