Did general blood work on Dec 18. Leukocyte Esterase came
Should I again do Urinalysis to see if Leukocyte Esterase still there? I am worried if they are not related to UTI and to something serious.
Nothing to worry about
I've checked the attached reports...
You have nothing to worry about. Leukocyte esterase is produced by bacteria. You have been treated with antibiotics to eradicate the bacteria. If you do not have signs of UTI now, including frequent urination, everything is fine.
Hope this helps.
Let me know if I can assist you further...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has