Did IUI. Tested negative. Given dupaston. Is there any chances for pregnancy?
I just had my IUI on 7/9 and i did test on 19/7 morning and it was negative...i was given dupaston for 30 days / 3 times a day. Is there any chance for pregnancy, should i continue with dupaston?
Thanks for posting your query.
You are now 12 days post IUI.
It is right now a bit early to get a positive urine for pregnancy test. Serum beta HCG is a more sensitive test right now to know your status of pregnancy.
Duphaston is given for progesterone support to the growing fetus. You need to continue duphaston and wait for your period to be overdue by at leastr 4-5 days and then do a urine test for pregnancy.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Negative pregnancy test after iui
- Pregnancy after iui
- After iui pregnancy test
- Pregnancy test using velocit after iui
- Taking meprate had iui no follicles hcg negative pregnancy chances
- Progynova function iui pregnancy
- Iui no follicle left in ovary pregnancy chances
- Pregnancy after iui treatment
- Delayed periods undergone iui negative pregnancy test results any ideas
- Done iui with menopur have bleeding negative pregnancy test miscarriage