Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with thyroid. Advise further treatment to undergo?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1980
Answered : 1 Question
     I’m XXXXXXX The problem is my sister. Recently she went to hospital for teeth pain. The doctor has observed that her neck is comparatively big and he has told that she might have thyroid. Doctor has tested and conformed. Now we are full worried. Kindly help us for further treatment to undergo. I don’t know much about doctors at Bangalore. Assist me to consult proper specialist for thyroid for further treatment. Will it be worried or what? If possible any doctor speaks with me on phone I will be ok.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in. Thyroid problems are pretty straight forward and simple to treat. We need to know what kind of thyroud problem is she diagn9sed with - hypothyroid, hyperthyroid state or multi nodular goitre. Treatment depends on the type of problem. I suggest you see an endocrinologist in person. You can take my apppointment at Mallya Hospital (080-0000 ext 1580). I can assure you that whatever problem she has can be effectively treated and there is nothing to worry about. Hope this helps
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Endocrinologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor