Diagnosed with sympathetic reflex dystrophy in right leg and scoliosis with degeneration at C5-7. What is the cure?

Dr. Shruti Rijhwani

Rheumatologist

Posted on Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in General Health
Question: I have severe burning, tingling, in the bones of my legs. I have scoliosis at c5-7 with degeneration, and lumber scoliosis as well. I am obese, suffer from chest pain, migraines(weekly), since a cva in 2000. I have also been diagnosed with sympathetic reflex dystrophy in my right leg. My cholesterol is ok as is my sugar level. Heart disease and Cancer of the bowel, breast and pancreas run in the family
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I will like to tell you that whatever symptoms you are telling give rise to suspicion that you are suffering from peripheral neuropathy . There can be many reasons for it . I will advise you to visit a neurologist for it . A NCV of both legs will be required to determine the cause . A Serum vitamin B12 level is also required . Till then you should take a multivitamin tablet after due consultation with your treating doctor. Take care. Dr. Shruti