Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with oligoasthenozoospermia. Should I go for homeopathy treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 951 Questions
Hi doctor.

I've been diagnosed with this problem and have been told that homeopathy can help. I want to share the reports as well. Let me know to do that.

liquefaction 20 mins
Viscosity Normal
Apperance grey/opaque
pH Alkaline
Sperm Concertration 5mil/ml
Total Count 15 million
Total Motality 45%
a. Progressive 25 %
Active 00%
Sluggish 25%
b. Non Progressive 20 %
c. Non Motile 55 %

a. Normal 7 %
b. Abnormal 93 %
Head defects 42%
Neck and middle piece defects 38 %
Tail defect 13%

Cell Debries - Present
Precursors - Occasional
Epethelial Cells - Occasional
Posted Sun, 5 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 12 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for posting your query. I have read it with diligence.

You can start with following medicine

1 Testis 3x (trituration) 6 Grain once in a day.
2 Avena Q 20 drops mixed with half cup of lukewarm water 3 times in a day
3 Yohimbinum Q 15 drops three times in a day
4 Selenium 30 2 drops twice in a day (Made in Germany)

Take the medicines for 1 month and then revert to me.

Let me know if you have more concerns.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor