Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with manic depression. Having severe mood swings. How to cope with this?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 2770 Questions
Yes I was diagnosed with manic depression 5 years ago , I'm experiencing sever mood swings anger can't sleep, losses on interest left my work and isolating myself ,though I could take zooloft and Xanax and it would help .recently had extrem stress at work and 2 close friends to die custody battle and daughter having heart surgery , it's to much and no support eWorld with the public everybody question money well I have it n good ins but I need help now and tried three days nobody's taking new patience what happen to people morals values just kindness I had it with lies and pain and just evil at its best cant sleep I just need the right meds and counseling
Posted Tue, 3 Dec 2013 in Bipolar Disorder
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Clarifications Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. However I would require a couple of more details to help you in answering your query in a better justified way. 1. What are your current meds and insurance status? 2. What is your experience with therapies before? 3. Since how long is your current episode of depression? Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience. Regards and wish you good health, Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD Neuro-Psychiatrist and Sexologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor