Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with high red blood cell counts. Any home remedy?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 1997
Answered : 274 Questions
Hi, my uncle recently diagnosed high red blood cell counts. I just want to know whether there is any home remedy he can use.
Posted Wed, 12 Dec 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Aparna Amritsagar 43 minutes later

Thanks for writing to us.

I understand you are looking for home remedies to treat / lower high red blood count; however there are no scientific evidences to prove any kind of home remedies work in treating such condition yet. I shall let you know if any such remedies are proved in treating high red blood count.

I am interested in knowing about your uncle’s condition and provide further opinion about its cause and treatment. Please provide the detailed complete blood cell count report and other clinical details of him. You can use the site's uploader (present below this page) to upload the reports. Do also provide the details of any medications which he is taking and does he have any pre-existing disease?

Hope this helps. I will be available for further assistance.

Awaiting your reply...

Best regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor