Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with high WBC. Had PCOD, prescribed clingen. Having pain in abdomen, little urinating. Suggest?

May 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 4909 Questions
Hi.. A month ago, I was diagnosed with High WBC. Also mild fluid was seen in the pouch of XXXXXXX I also had PCOD. I was treated for infection by my doctor - who prescribed Clingen Forte and Fas-3 Kit. I feel some pain / pressure in my lower abdomen mostly through the day, and i have this very little urge to urinate. i feel it might be due to the summer heat.
Do i still need to visit my doctor? or am i cured?
Posted Wed, 29 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 19 minutes later
Thanks for the query.
If you are having continuous pain better to consult gynecologist once, and go for:
-Physical examination to find out any tenderness in the pelvic examination.
-Repeat ultrasound to rule out persistence of pelvic infection or/and PCOD, or presence of Urine microscopy to rule out urinary tract infection.
With this workup the possible cause for your problem can be find out and treatment can be given accordingly.
Take plenty of water, around 4 to 5 lit per day. That will help in reducing urinary symptoms.
If there is any gastrointestinal problem like constipation that can cause pain abdomen, better to get treated for it in the same visit.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.
Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor