Diagnosed with Stye in eyes. Applied otocomb otic ointment accidentally. What can be done?
I can understand your concern,
Otocomb otic is generally NOT recommended for Opthalmic use,but accidentally with out knowing your mother applied it to eyes.
Dont be panic, you first wash her eyes with plenty of clean water as soon as possible. If irritation or redness persisits, you please visit nearest ophthalmologist.
If you need any further assistance,please get back to me I will be happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have palpitations. ECG, cholesterol and blood pressure came normal. What...
- Treatment for renal cortical cyst, prostatic cyst and prostatomegaly?
- Have had bronchitis. What treatment should be done?
- Headache, nausea. Taking Lexapro. Have gall stone. Reason?
- Have occasionally very high blood pressure measurements. On medicine....
- Child with fever but good appetite. Anything to be done?
- Did blood pressure and lipid profile. Taking Atenolol. Want to know...
- Is apical lung densities caused by tuberculosis or asthma?
- Noticed white pus in urine. Tested negative for STD. What could be...
- Taking rosuvas for borderline high cholesterol. Got normal cholesterol...