Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

126 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrome. Which doctor should i visit?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 67 Questions
Hello.I was diagnosed with SJÖGREN'S SYNDROME last December..I went to johns hopkin's
nd Sjogrens was ruled out via lip biopsy..there is a slight chance of IGG 4 ex..may question is being I have an auto immune connective tisvenyefsue disease should I see a immunologist and a hematologist in addition to they'll
to. The rheumotologist and neurologist?
Mon, 7 Jan 2013 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Vikas Ostwal 1 hour later
Hi, if it was not Sjogren syndrome, what are the problems you are facing?

I would like to know which connective tissue disorder you are suffering from?

I am a hemato- oncologist, and will be able to help you in taking further decisions once you provide the details.

Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Hematologist