Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with 3.1 abdominal aneurysm. Could I ask a doctor?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 2366 Questions
I was diagnosed with a 3.1 abdominal aneurysm. How can I find a vascular surgeon that is the best in my area? I am the worst with picking doctors.
Posted Sat, 2 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 7 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into the query I would like to tell you that clinical acumen of a doctor cannot be tested or guessed . Only thing you should look for is that he /she should be a post graduate in surgery and then must have done fellowship or specialisation in vascular surgery .

Other thing is his experience in treating abdominal aneyrysm . You an also talk with a person who has been treated by the doctor earlier , their experience will be the most reliable way to judge the doctors efficacy.

Hope it helps and you find a really nice doctor.

Take care.

DR. Shruti
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor