Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed as heterozygous. Whom should I consult?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1982
Answered : 698 Questions
sir my 6 years old son has been diagonised as heterozygous hbe (a/e) in Assam. whom i should consult in delhi ?
Posted Fri, 30 Aug 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Taher Kagalwala 1 hour later

Unfortunately, this site is for an internet based answer to specific medical queries, and is not a directory site. Even so, for your benefit, I have researched and found for you the contact numbers and whatever extra information I could get for you for the 4 main hospitals in New Delhi and surrounding region.

These are the doctors who work in the department of Haematology at the Sir Gangaram Hospital ((011) 0000, 0000)

Prof. Dr. XXXXXXX Bhargava
Dr. XXXXXXX Saraf, XXXXXXX Consultant.
Dr. Jasmita XXXXXXX Consultant.
Dr. Sabina Langer, Consultant.

AIIMS ( (011) 0000): Ctc. Dr. XXXXXXX Saxena, Dept of Hematology
XXXXXXX ((011) 0000 )(Malaviya Nagar)

Indraprastha Apollo Hospital ((011) 0000 WWW.WWWW.WW .

You can do further search on the net to find the doctors, or send an enquiry via the hospital's website for details or call them up directly.

Hope this helps.

Wishing the best of health for your son and for your whole family,

Dr. Taher

P.S. I would personally go to either AIIMS or the Sir Gangaram Hospital with my son if I were you and then consult one of the Pediatric Hematologists who are attached to one of these hospitals. Meeting a general pediatrician would also be a good starting point, as they can then guide you on the best alternatives from within the hospital.

Dr. T
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pediatrician

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor