Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Diabetic. Having knee pain. Suggest good Orthopaedician?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
I need a good Orthopaedician Doctor in Bangalore for my Father-in-Law. He has Knee pain from past 2 months & also have Diabetics. Please suggest. Below are his details.
Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later

Since you father in law is 57 yr old, the most common problem could be arthritis of the knee joint. The other reasons are muscle weakness around the knee unable to bear the weight.

I suggest you to XXXXXXX either of the two.
1) Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX MediHope, Vignan Nagar
2) Apollo Hospital ( Dr XXXXXXX Kochiappan)

You can use 'Fix An Appointment service' to utilize the opportunity.

Hope this helps.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor