Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Diabetic. Have crack on penis foreskin and painful. Red pigmentation on top of penis?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 304 Questions
I am diabetic, i have crack on penis foreskin and its very painful. Also there is red pigmentation on top of penis
Posted Mon, 16 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Candidial Balanoposthitis

Detailed Answer:

In my opinion this sounds like Candidial Balanoposthitis. It is common and can easily be treated with oral and topical antifungal medication for a week.

Since they are prescription based medicine and come with few unwanted affected I advise to get one from the local physician after counseling.

Hope my opinion is assuring.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor