Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Diabetic. Have chronic kidney disease. Stopped taking morton. What should I take for arthritis?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 6714 Questions
what can I take for arthritis that hurt kindeys sents a diabetic the dr. took me off Morton because of my blood counts showing a little problem with my kidneys.
Posted Sat, 4 May 2013 in Arthritis
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 4 hours later
Thanks for the query.
If a diabetic and hypertensive person is suffering from CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE ( CKD ),then he is advised not to take any pain killers so as to avoid the further kidney damage.
It would be better if you could share some information regarding your blood test reports,so that I may be able to give you a more specific answer.
Awaiting your reply.
Best of luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor