Diabetic. Getting frequent bowel movements and feeling tired. Any cure?
i and very worried he takes tablets and he hasnt put on any weight since he has been on hes tablets that is when i noticed something wrong about a year ago . was the weight loss but he still looks very slim thanks.he been getting up 2 to three times in the night to go to toilet ask him if he dont feel right and he said he is ok. please dont put my message on the net for people to read thanks
Uncontrolled diabetes leads to frequent urination and constant feeling of tiredness.
Although there can be other reasons for his tiredness also.
Prostate enlargement or doctor and get your husband thoroughly investigated to find out the cause.
Uncontrolled diabetes also leads to weight loss.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent bowel movements with wind
- Having frequent bowel movement how to cure this
- Frequent bowel movements with mucus
- Frequent bowel movements hangover
- Diabetic getting frequent bowel movements and feeling tired any cure
- Sjogren's frequent bowel movement
- Loose stools frequent bowel movements cure
- Astroglide frequent bowel movements
- Frequent bowel movements
- Alcohol and frequent bowel movements
- Sudden weight gain, lower back pain. Need help
- Pressure inside ear and pain. Have herniated disk. MRI and ultrasound...
- Elevated levels of ALT and protein in urine. Should I be concerned about...
- Infant has large belly button. Is there a hernia belt appropriate for...
- Do I have type 1 or type 2 diabetes? Done C-peptide test. Want to know...
- Dark circles below eyes. Have seven hours sleep. What measures can be...
- Taking immunosuppressants for Crohn's disease. Runny nose, congestion,...
- What can get rid of bad nose smell?
- Child has fever, dizziness, red cheeks, bug bite on cheek, no head or...
- Sneezing during variance in weather in Pune. Can you please help?