Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Developed hard scabs on head after a hair bleach. What should I do now?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6247 Questions
Hi I just had my hair bleached yesterday and have developed hard scabs on my head.
Should I see a Doctor??
My age is 32 I am male.
My email is YYYY@YYYY
Thank you.
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
mild steroid May help you

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query
Hard scabs suggest that you have developed an allergic reaction to the bleach agent.
you can apply a mild steroid lotion like desonide and wash your scalp with a mild shampoo.
If you don't get response with this, you may XXXXXXX a dermatologist.
Let me know if would any other doubts.
thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor