Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Developed anxiety disorder due to premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. What to do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Emergency Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 2105 Questions
Hi , I am 63 years old male with the following problems for the last one year: (a) I am having erectile dysfunction. I erect very hard in the night time while asleep, but when I prepare for coitus It is v loose and semen discharges immediately. (b) Due to above I have developed Anxiety Disorder with some panic. (C) I take tablet Placida to get rid of anxiety. Is this normal at my age. Is it curable.
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It can be cured. . Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, I would like to assure you that erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation is a curable condition. Erectile dysfunction is commonin your age group. There can be many methods by which you can feel benefited. Some of them include :- 1.Avoid foreplay for long durations. 2. Doing yoga and meditation for relaxing the mind. 3.Pelvic strengthening exercises. Medications like Sildenafil 50 can be taken, but under medical supervision only. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Regards. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor